Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Facebook Fuels Envy


If envy were a fever
All the world is ill

This quote sees through the heart of man and it says the truth. This is very true due to our fallen nature that envy has become part of what and who we are. Who are not guilty of envy then? I too often times tempted to crave to my friend's success especially when logging in on Facebook. It made me sick that Facebook has become an avenue of glorifying one's self, showing the world what they've got. And on my part, a feeling of envy would hit me. Perhaps it's because I have nothing to show off. But all I know of is that Facebook is downgrading my existence in relation to my friends.

If ever you disagree with me, why not hit the comment button so you could voice out your idea?

1 comment:

  1. Very good collection of Quotes on Inspirational, Motivational and Jealousy quotes. Keep up the good work and thanks for your Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...