Saturday, March 30, 2013

God Is a Great Provider


God is a great provider

I took this photo early in the making of this blog but left aside for good. I thought I would never feature this because it is not appealing to me, and I do not know how could this be a help to my readers. But the suicide of  Kristel Tejada, a UP student came to mind just a while ago . (Here's the link http://www.manilatimes.net/index.php/news/top-stories/43561-unable-to-pay-tuition-up-student-commits-suicide). Several "what if" played in my mind. But what happened has already happened. I just hope that to those who are so downed now will be lightened up when they read this quote.

Thank you for reading this blog.

Busy afternoon at CPG avenue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...